Re: Computer for Trade Station

> 1. Where can the AGIP / dual celeron motherboard or system be purchased?

Computer fairs. Go to www.marketpro.com or www.pcshow.com on the East coast
for time and locations.

> 2. Can you overclock P-III's, using them in the AGIP Motherboard instead
> of Celeron's?

Yup. There's 3 pins on the motherboard where if pins # 2 and 3 are covered
during the installation bootup, you can set the processor speed in the BIOS.

> 6. Does TS 4 benefit at all from dual processors?  How about higher
> clock speeds and more RAM?

Oh, yeah. Definitely. I went from a 486 66Mhz to Pentium 166 to Pentium II
300 to a Pentium III 500 + and everytime I did, I did see a significant
increase in speed - especially in optimization. But not in charting.