Re: Omega Launches Site to Showcase WindowOnWallStreet.com's Powerful New Streaming Real-Time Charts, Quotes and News

>>    MIAMI, Dec. 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Omega Research, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMGA), a
>>leading provider of branded real-time investment analysis tools for the active
>>trader, today announced the launch of the marketing website for
>>WindowOnWallStreet.com (www.windowonwallstreet.com) to showcase its new
>>subscription-based service for powerful streaming real-time charts, quotes and
>>news.  The company said that it anticipates the new service going live next
>>month at a monthly subscription price of $79.95, and that expects it to set a
>>new standard for value and performance in streaming real-time market
>>information.

After we waste $500 for the useless TS2Ki upgrade, do these jokers
really expect us to be foolish enough to send them $79.95/month for
another useless product? They won't see another dime from me until
they get TS2Ki working efficiently realtime. I was born at night,
but not last night.