From: <MMclaug323@xxxxxxx>
To: <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: Computer Security

In a message dated 12/09/1999 11:05:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dennis@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< > Black Ice is said to have a pretty good firewall for DSL users.

 Anybody know a good firewall that will work with Sygate (program that
 allows computers to share a phone/cable modem) on NT?  >>

      Good evening, I just installed a cable modem with Windows 98  Can I
still use Black Ice with it or does it only work with DSL`s?   Thanks In
Advance, Mike