How can I get both stock and option information in ProSuite2K?

Hi all!

Working with ProSuite2K... Not so sure of that "Pro" bit now...

Omega research just told me that what I want to do with their product is
not possible - but I thought that
some of you may have come up with a "work around" to their rather
limited implementation of their data base.

In general, I am trying to make a list of all "in the money" options for
the current contract. My query to their
easy language help, and their response, is appended to this message.

I am curious... Has anybody developed a transfer of their data base to
something like Microsoft SQL Server?

          I have ProSuite2000, and am a somewhat experienced easy
language programmer.
          However, I am running into problems getting information
          about stock options in TradeStation. It seems that the stock
option information
          is only available in option station. I want to run
workstation assistant
          to scan through all stock options and due the following
(pseudocode)

          For every symbol in server

               if This is the last bar of data (or whatever can limit
me to one output per
          symbol)
               AND symbol is a stock option
               AND the option is a "CALL"
               AND the option has not expired
               AND the option is the current contract
               AND the strike price for the option is less then the
current price of the
          stock for that option (an "in the money" call)
               AND the price for the stock is less then a maximum
price
               AND the price for the stock is greater then a minimum
priceTHEN
                    BEGIN
                    AppendFile(    Symbol name for stock,
                              Symbol name for option,
                              Stock Price,
                              Strike Price for the option,
                              Bid price for the option)
                    END

          If I can do this, then I can figure out how to do the other
things I want to do
          - with the exception that I would like to have all entries
that meet the
          criteria
          for the AppendFile to be displayed in RadarScreen.

          It seems to me that, since all of this information is in the
server, it should
          be easy to do the above - but it is eluding me....

Omega Research, Inc.
8700 W. Flagler Street, Suite #250
EasyLanguage Fax: 305-485-7598

19991206IS

Cust. Id #137531
Rolf L. Quam, we appreciate you taking the time to send us an inquiry.

Unfortunately, there is no way to setup Workspace Assistant  to scan for
the
criteria you specified and there is no way to append the results of
Workspace Assistant to a file that can then be displayed in RadarScreen.

ProSuite is designed for the following investment approach.  Use
RadarScreen
and/or Workspace Assistant to determine what stocks you want to consider

buying or selling.  Use TradeStation to determine the best time to buy
or
sell those stocks and use OptionStation to determine the best option
position for those stocks.

Thank you for choosing Omega Research, Inc.

Ike Simmons
EasyLanguage Dept.
Omega Research, Inc.

[...]

          Rolf L. Quam