Determining whether a volume bar is up volume or down volume

I can imagine I am overlooking a very obvious solution, but would appreciate
if someone could point out the answer to me.
In various other programs (like e-Signal...which I cannot use yet because I
am waiting for a working version of 2000i) the volume bars can be displayed
in such a way that the bar will tell you whether the volume was accumulation
or whether it was distribution (depending on the time period you are looking
at).

In 4.0 there is a volume indicator, an up tick volume indicator and a down
tic volume indicator. If you plot the up tick volume indicator and down tic
volume indicator in the same subparagraph they do not tell you what the
personality of that volume bar was (they block each other out). If you put
them in seperate paragraphs, it is very diffcult to determine in real time
what you are looking at.

Does anyone know of how to create a single volume bar in a subparagraph
which in the color of that bar (not a two colored  overlay bar) will tell
you whether the action of the price bar (in paragraph 1) was formed on
accumulation or distribution.

Thank you very much.

LD