Re: TS Problem

Hi Listers:

Something within the last three days has happened to TS 4.0 ver 23.  I can't
copy-in any data or any other functions that involve updating.  I have
reinstalled ver. 23 over the existing install, but with no effect.

In the statuslog TS is giving a CTREE error followed by a dump file 0 isam
message.  Can anyone help me with correcting this problem?

I don't know how serious this is, because I'm still getting data real-time,
but when I try to do a copy-in to fill in gaps in the data it wipes out all
the new data from 12/5 @ 8:54pm to present.

Lamont Cranston