REALTIME CHARTSCANNING???

Can you guys please help me. I have ts4. What I want to do is scan
all windows of all workspaces for a particular pattern setup that
displays itself via a paintbar or showme on the chart.
I will be scanning intraday time frames via realtime data
during market hours for the setup. Can this be done? I know Chartscanner
can't really do it because ts will lose incoming real
time data thru the server, if chartscanner is running during realtime
collection. How I can I do this on TS4.0? Help, Help.

                                   Thanks,

                                     Liz