Re[2]: TS2000i Fortune Telling?

KR>  Mark Brown can apparently afford to not ship to start with. Come
on, Mark. KR> Draw the line.

I have finally drawn the line for the final release. This is the first
time  since  we started that I have been able to say that. We have two
chart  related  issues  (one major and one minor) and a few other very
minor things to fix but nothing to add at least. With the exception of
an  electronic  order  entry system for stock trading that will be the
first  of many. We expect the order entry system to take only a couple
of  days  if  it  takes any longer we will put a hold on it until the
next release.

So   the   product  will  most  likely  be  ready  by  year  end,  the
documentation will be a continuing project.

We  will  be  offering  those  who  wish  to  purchase  the product an
opportunity  to  come  to our Dallas offices for training. The cost of
their  traveling  expenses will be deducted from the purchase purchase
price and the hands on training will be free at our expense.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx