Re: Zweig / Ned Davis / Freeburg

Hello  Canyon678,

Sunday, December 05, 1999, 12:43:48 PM, you wrote:

Cac> Zweig recently sold his mutual funds business .

Cac> Are there any Ned Davis, Zweig, Neson Freeburg fans / followers out there.
Cac> Mike

Ned  Davis is really the driving force behind the other two mentioned.
The  NDR  think  tank  in Venice Beach is the best I have ever had the
pleasure of visiting and working with. Ned is a trader first publisher
second.

They  have  a  Unix  based  program named the Technalyzer which is far
advanced that any currently available analysis software.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx