DLL functions - FindAddressVar/Array

Are we talking about TS4 or TS2000i here ....regarding the above ????

These do not seem to work in TS2000i - SP2.....all other FindAddressXXXX
functions work fine.
I set the variable in EL: Value1 = 43511;

When I make the FindAddressVar call, the address shows 0 !!!!

Interestingly.....only these two use "far float" pointers......I wonder if
that is the problem.

Your experiences ?