SYMBOLS: TICK/TRIN/TIKI - TICK COMPARISON

I seem to remember that some time ago there was a posting to the list
from somebody who claimed he got approx. 4000 ticks per day on the
symbol TICK?
If this is correct, I find it amazing, as I only get about 700 ticks per
day for this symbol from BMI.  Therefore, I will ask the members if
anyone has a feed that gives CONSIDERABLE MORE ticks than BMI cable does
for the following symbols (the numbers represents an approx. daily
average):

SYMBOL:      Average ticks per day:

SP9Z            4000    (day session only)
SPX              1500
TICK               700
TRIN               400
TIKI                 550