RE: HistoryBank & SP3, and "losing the lock" with eSignal.

Exactly WHO are you referring to ?

Many CLECs and even the Bells are drastically overselling
bandwidth.......the FCC gave them the license to do so....so thank Uncle Sam
for the current DSL mess we are in.

I just came back from a conference where ISPs were ALL wringing their hands
over DSL and ADSL.....
slow rollouts, spotty support, equipment problems, aging copper line
problems, switching center problems, behemoth Bell companies to deal with,
etc.

It's just not happening the way it was proposed to happen....it's a mess.