RE: I can not figure out how to do multiple exits from one signal

  I must admit that I don't know much about TS2000, I use TS4.
>From looking at your code, it seems like you could set the Default
Contracts parameter (if TS2000 has that) to "1". You could then
buy 200 contracts of 1 share and the @CurrentContracts function
would report back "200". Every time your selling conditions were
met, you would sell off one contract (1 share) as long as you were
greater then "0" contracts.

  I think that might work but I'm not sure. When I get time this week
I will cut and paste your code into the editor and see how it flies.
As far as the date is concerned, you might could have a "flag" that
would be set to positive if you traded that day and negative if you
didn't. That would disallow trades on the same day. I will do a little
work on that while messing around with your code.

-- Patrick