Re: Omega's Net Strategy

> Is this the customer service approach we should expect when we have a
difference of opinion with anything TradeLab or MB offers? why would we
expect you to
> change and be professional, specially once the software is paid for?

Oh here you go Howard!  This letter will make you feel better and more to
your liking.  ; - )

Dear Loyal SSSC clients,

We here at SSSC appreciate your advance payments for our Alpha software.
We sincerely hope to continue taking advantage of your lack of intelligence,
and wish to take this opportunity to invite you to a seminar that will be
coming your way soon.   I wish to also inform you of our new free 24 hour
tech service line available at 1-900-YOU-Be
Dumb, not to worry if the hold times are long.   It's just our way of once
again saying thank you for your continued support.

For all of you who haven't been successful at installing and running our
latest version of software, we have good news for you.   We plan to roll out
yet another product line of well advertised non performing programs.   Each
and every one loaded with the features you've come to know and love, packed
with features that will keep you occupied and your mind off why your a
looser.

Stay tuned for our LIVE internet conference where we will announce that we
will assist YOU to make decisions to buy and sell.   Never mind that the
company that we bought out had this running on the internet themselves and
were not successful at it.   Our superior hopped up coke head sales staff
will sell you what you don't need on a regular monthly installment plan.
Once you've taken delivery of what you don't need and you have no clue how
to use it, please find the enclosed discount coupon.   Entitling you to
attend our fantastically advertised Scammer World!   Where you too can rub
elbows with the industries life time achievement award winners!

I better stop here, cause I know your hearts may not be able to handle
anymore good news.

Thank you all for your continued support,
Some Scammer Software Company,  France/USA locations