Fw: All Omega Research PC - Quote Customers - PC Quote Message

Dear Omega Customer:

As we have communicated to you recently, we
have made a considerable
investment in our server farm.  This
investment has included new equipment,
backup environments, network infrastructure
and countless hours by our staff
to test and implement these changes.
These long-term investments are, in our
belief, the right thing to do in
order to provide you the quality product that
you expect from PCQuote.com.
Unfortunately, we continue to encounter
short-term obstacles, which
regrettably, have caused interruptions in the
data feed.  I can assure you
that the long-term stability of the server
farm is the top priority with
everyone at our company.
In an effort to address the server problems
we have been experiencing
recently, we have installed a back up server
farm at a second address.  This
server farm has been extensively tested and
is now ready for customers.
Please follow the steps below to gain access
to the second server farm:
1) Click on the "Start" button, followed by
"Programs", then "PCQuote",
and finally "Client Profile Utility".
2) Click the "Advanced" button.
3) Locate the QS Server Address, which should
read "quotes.pcquote.com"
4) Click the "Add" button.  Type
"quotes2.pcquote.com" into the box
which appears, and then click on "ok".  You
should now have 2 server farm
addresses in the QS Server Address box:
"quotes.pcquote.com" and
"quotes2.pcquote.com".  Please highlight
"quotes2.pcquote.com" and click
"Up" so it is listed at the top of the box.
5) Click "OK" again and then click "Save and
Exit"

If one server farm fails, you will
automatically rollover to the backup
server farm.  When this rollover occurs, you
may be prompted to reconfirm
your password.  Please be sure to type in the
same password that you entered
during your initial setup.  If you do not
remember what it is, please
contact our technical support group at
800-772-2945.
Thank you again for your support and
continued patience.  Please feel free
to contact us with any questions that you may
have.
Regards,

Melissa A. Beal
Product Manager, Third Party Data