Re: Off Topic: Med Stock

>>naaaaaaa......lets just bannnnn the 00 00i users from posting - cant stand to
>>read those sad reports anymore fom the poor lads falling in the good ole trap.

...'nuther sad report, I installed SP3 over SP2 on my new 500MHz PIII w/
256Mb Win98se machine and it totally locked up. Did complete un-install of
SP3 and the Data Manager, re-installed SP2 and SP2 locked up too. Ripped
everything off, cleaned up with Norton Win Doctor, installed SP3 and Market
Center, runs great offline, but if I try to go online gives error message
about not being able to locate my data vendor's software, and locks up.
Might have something to do with that MDAC installation that the SP3 install
program insists on doing, looks like it screwed something up.

So far, I'm not impressed with SP3. Waiting for response from Omega tech
support. While waiting, I installed TS4 and it runs great in real time.

>>> Make that a Traderware promotion and general whining list.

Sorry for the whining, Patrick, please forgive me for being so weak and
stupid that SP3 won't run on my machine.

>>......allways been that + the SIRTRADEfuzzy list......

...how about the "PierreWare NudieFussie I ain't got no RealTime Data Feed
but Please Buy my Stuff or I'll Run you Off the List" list??

Was gonna say something cute about OM, but looks like Bill pulled him off
the list.