RE: "Variables and Arrays not allowed here"

{*******************************************************************
Provided By: Omega Research, Inc. (c) Copyright 1999
********************************************************************}

Inputs: Price(NumericSeries), Length(NumericSeries);
Variables: Factor(0);

If Length + 1 <> 0 Then Begin
	If CurrentBar <= 1 Then Begin
		Factor = 2 / (Length + 1);
		_IXXAverage = Price;
	End
	Else
		_IXXAverage = Factor * Price + (1 - Factor) * _IXXAverage[1];
End;

Create your own copy......as above:
note the difference between NumericSeries declaration and Numeric or
NumericSimple.