Re: Online trading service consumer report

ECN fees and misc fees are extra.  They have a smart routing system to
actively look for the best deal for your order, or you can specify.

Execution for a lot of orders is within 3 seconds.  I've had a few go
through in under 2s.  The confirmation message saying order received and
the executed message came within a fraction of a second of each other.