Re: O a troll?

Some of the characteristics from your definition of a "troll" fit me as I
stated in a prior post. Mine is quite innocent and completely unplanned
born from boredom, need of attention. Consequently a lot of members fall
into this category with different needs that can not be achieve from
posting on this list. The common tread is it is combative towards the views
of majority of the list. In most cases off subject although the title might
be considered subject matter as a topic. This also doesn't imply that the
troll is a indecent person because I am and I do believe OM is as well. In
fact I think OM is very honest man a humanitarian that has many gifts. He
rates among the top 10 on this list when it comes to helping people on here
with code and trading ideas. This list is made up of people and many take
themselves and the subject matter much to seriously. Bottom line is we are
here to share and learn. If you have a belief then it's your right to state
it. Because you believe something doesn't give you the right to convince or
prove to everybody on the list your believe is the only one. If you do you
are a troll and that applies to the ones that keep a dead post going.. Post
to help put principals before personalities and you will enjoy this list
much more is my experience. Just my opinion.

Robert