Re: CL_Answers to DLL questions

>Shortly thereafter, Mark
>Brown on his web site showed that the same thing could be done in EL.
>1)  What is the web address of Mark's El code?  I've tried to find code on
his web site before, but haven't succeeded

>I don't remember.  I looked at that picture months ago and discarded it and
the address.  Try OmegaList archives or write Mark Brown.

Just think what could be done with a REAL programming language..  all this
talk of zero lag this and that.   The next step as one of my online peers
pointed out and demonstrated is to build predictive indicators that are of
high confidence..  mb
http://24.0.100.173:5083/mb/humm.htm

ps no you cant have the code but like brickey promised it would be included
as an option in tl, so shall we in tw offer it as an option.