Re: Wolf? What Wolf?

if the bug occured to him, then it's a real bug to him. all your rhetoric
cannot change the FACT that that bug exists for him. and if it exists for
him, then it may exist for others. and as such, posting all potential bugs
is the purpose of this list.

just saying that a bug doesn't exist does not make it any less real to those
who experience it

TJ

hey, are you powerful when you called me names, ie,  "The Jerkal" :)) when
i call you "okie man", i don't feel powerful, i just ROFLMAO!!!!!

TraderWare, the trading platform that will kick omega's ass out of the next
millineum

<snip om trite demagoguery>