Re: Making a living (A 'real' answer ...)

>With apologies to the list for my 'serious' answer ...
>
>Yes - it is possible to make a living using TS, but not
>ONLY TS.   In my case, I would say it's more like:
>     - 20% TS
>     - 20% Metastock
>     - 50% EXCEL
>     - 10% Others
>
>i.e.  TS is not the Holy Grail - it's just a tool.

Actually, my neighbor earned his living (solely as a
day-trader) for a year or so using SuperCharts RT
as his only software.  Of course, he also used his
20 years of experience as a trader.   As you say,
SC was only a tool for him, and one upon which he
made only very small demands.

He's since switched to Metastock Pro, on the grounds
that even small demands are easier to meet if the
software isn't buggy.  And SC seems to be Omega's
*reliable* product!

Owen Davies