Re: TS2k problem with mixed 1&5 min charts

I've not intentionally had mixed charts, but recently I've had crashes like
the ones you describe.  I wonder if they might have been because I've had
two symbols on the same chart one with 5 or 10 minute bars and the other
with 4 minute bars.  I've cleaned them up to make them consistently 4
minute bars now, so I'm not certain what they were, but I've not had a
crash since I've cleaned them up.  Thanks for the clue. -uf