Omega Man, Omega Spam I am! PO too!

I am Omega Man, so there.   Now you know the truth is out.  I feel better.
I would have figured all the code I wrote and was sending would have give it
away from time to time.   But no, no one guessed and so I'm tired of this
now and will get back to my home work before my mother comes home and wears
me out.

Now if I just knew who I really am?

?

ps first I have to figure out what country I live in..  also I didn't bash
the Dr. about his stock tip did you notice?   For you who didn't know about
the last Dr. we had acted stupid.  Your better off not knowing..