COMPETION

I like wow internetn pro for its speed and easy of use but I don't use
it because of it is weak on system and indicator writing.

Jerry R

Instead of pushing Omega to fix their product...

Does anyone have any experience with the competition? The new Metastock
Pro
7.0?

None of us have experience with "would be" programs yet, so share your
experiences with available programs.

New Metastock 7.0 does not have a server for example, data is "on
demand".

I think that there is value in discussing other programs...

Shay.