Re: WHEN WILL YOU FIX THE PROBLEM OF EXPORTING THE DATA ON SEVERAL DISKS!!!!!!!!

The Omega Man wrote:
> Omega is a value producer.  They have produced something.

right ! : SOMETHING !

> The complainers, the bashers, the demanders, have produced nothing.

Iam not a software producer, nor a vendor, nor do I try to sell anything - so I
do NOT NEED to produce anything !

> How easy
> it is to complain!  And how hard it is to produce great things of value!

way wrong !.......they make there living by it and they charge for it and their
product does NOT work as advertised !! but they charge as advertised !
period ! thats the difference.

Seen their stock price lately ?  <g> YOU probably wonder "why" ???

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and further
> No, Paula.  You get real.  You are the ones spouting legalese.  You are
> the ones talking about something being owed to you after you accepted and
> purchased a product and had plenty of time to review it.  Now you want to
>
> Don't you see?  I win by default.  You and others can whine and cry and
> complain on this list for the next thousand years.  And you will have
> created nothing, produced nothing, solved no problems, and achieved
> nothing through your complaints.
>
> You have no way to force the producer to produce.  Don't you see...  It
> cannot be done.  Producers produce by their own free will or not at all.
>
> It really does not matter whether Omega "owes" you an improved product or
> not.  You think that they do, I think that they do not.  But, either way,
> you cannot make them produce it.

and wrong again !

customers vote with their feet !!! - ever heard that ! and they do here .......

I know that people have been EXTENDED their 30day trials to a FULL SIX
MONTHS just to avoid the return by truckload to florida !

rgds hans