Re: displaced moving average

You may not be able to plot 5 bars into the future, without a special ela, but calculating it seems easy.

For:  Average(C[5],13) , if you want to know what the value will be for the next bar, just use Average(C[4],13),
and the next, Average(C[3],13).  In this way you can know the value of the displaced moving average up to 5 bars
into the future.

Now, who has the formula for what the price will be 5 bars into the future?