RE: CL_SYSTEMS? Question

At 01:47 PM 10/8/1999 -0700, Dave DeLuca wrote:
>> All one needs to do is add some contracts to Chuck's
>systems then you'll
>> think there aggressive. I could take his systems and start
>a CTA deal if I
>> wanted. The fact his systems don't trade much is really
>key to there
>> success that and the longer time frames. If I wanted a
>system his would be the only one I
>> would buy.

That's a valid point but Chuck doesn't try to hide this fact. The key word
your using is not long only but SOME. He has many that trade both long and
short. Chuck again points out the short side is not as profitable as the
long side when that's the case. As far as uni-directional market system he
has one tested over 10 years with 84% profitable results in the S&P. I
think you bring up some goods points concerning systems characteristics
Dave but Chuck covers all that in the his website descriptions for each
system. Chuck doesn't want anybody to buy a system from him without full
knowledge of it's strengths and weaknesses. I have not bought a systems
from him yet nor do I get anything for saying good stuff about him.

Robert