Re: displaced moving average

If Close < average(C[1],13) then exitlong at Low stop;

The above is one way to do it in TS4. C[1] is a displacement of one bar, C[5]
would be 5, etc. Obviously you could change it to whatever exit signal you
like.
Just flip it over to "exitshort."

What OM says is so, but this gets the basic idea done.

Bill Wynne
SmartTrades.com

Please tell me how to create an exit signal when a close below a displaced