Re: Tradecast

In a message dated 10/3/99 10:17:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
Sigstroker@xxxxxxx writes:

<< I disagree. Cyber has a number of features that rt3 lacks - new daily and
52
 week highs, stop orders on nasdaq, floating stop loss orders, ecn highlights
 on Level 2, and more. OTOH, rt3 has been around a lot longer, so has more
 support from 3rd party software suppliers.

 Once again, I must mention the great marketing abilities of CyBer.  RT3 has
new daily and 52 week highs, ecn highlights on Level 2 and more.  These are
features that are somewhat hidden in the software that I only learned about
after training on CyBer and the tech guy there mentioned that RT3 had these
features as well.  As for the stop loss issues, haven't seen these
demonstrated on CyBer and intend to look those up.  RT3 probably has these
features as well just doesn't have the greatest marketing department :)