Re: CyberX/Tradecast/Real Tic : Showing Stops

I don't think I'd want to show my order intentions to
those tradehustlers. (unless I was position trading
and I didn't mind being swept)...Still, the prinicipal
of the thing.

Anything a floor trader can do a market maker can do
better (less sunshine), and that includes trading
against your order.