Help with Ascii Data Export

I want to export intraday data from Global server so that it can be used by
a third party neural network program.

My objective does not require large amounts of data-- am merely trying to
organize the trading day into zones, associate prices during those zones to
a second set of zones, and use historical data to predict the next day open,
close, high, and low, again in terms of zones.

But I need line records for each day, with prices through the day in each
record (i.e., each hourly close delimited by comma's, etc.)

Does anyone know how to do this?  can it be done from global Server?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Dave Johnson