Re: Omega Receives GREAT! Reviews

>>> FedEx me the disk and I'll try it out in the trenches of real time trading
>>> for you on three different machines

>>I have no right to do so.
>>Maybe you could ask Omega for a new version, and apply again as a beta tester.
>>On th beta web site, it seems that there are some people that succed to use  it. RT

...so, it IS still in beta testing? That's the first official
acknowledgement I've seen. By the way, your sense of humor is improving,
"apply again as a beta tester," what do you think I've been doing since the
release of TS2Ki...ROTFL !!

>>Just received the TASC issue
>>Wow!
>>What an article.
>>This is the forst time that I see a review made by the TASC staff and not only one people

It's reads like one of those infomercials on television and it's rather
biased. Other than that, I found it amusing.