LIST ARCHIVES

Hans wrote:

>Wonder whether that cant be organized "privately" >these days - so we dont have to read umpteeeeth >requests for the same code, safesoft adress, black
>box, cable splitter etc. as it will be all >searchable.......??????

Hans!  That is a great idea!  Then we wouldn't have to read the bashers' ad nauseum posts about this "bug" and that "bug"...  My goodness, I don't know what would happen to this list if the bashers stopped repeating the same old, useless, ineffective complaints.  Why, if they stopped repeating themselves, they might realize that 5 years of complaining has achieved nothing.

The Omega Man

**************

> Yes, as a new list member, I'd like to see your list of problems. I've
> been struggling for ages and until I started reading these posts, I had no
> idea how many peed off people there were out there.

Unfortunately that was the reason OMEGA has closed the AOL message
board more than 2 years ago - as there it was easy to go back on threads and
check all the negative postings......

Wonder whether that cant be organized "privately" these days - so we dont
have to read umpteeeeth requests for the same code, safesoft adress, black
box, cable splitter etc. as it will be all searchable.......??????

how about this e-groups lists....they have archives - could they handle such a
volume ?

rgds hans

PS: ofcourse thats NOTHING against JIMO, who does a great great job with
providing this forum here !