Re: CL_Hashnums DLL

  I'm not certain by your post as to whether or not these indicators
are all loading values from files or arrays but when I inccur these
problems (as I use much the same technique as you) it is usually
caused by one of the following.....

1)  Did I use the cleanup function more than once or not at all
during any bar? And what is the order of execution?

2) When I changed the object and/or attribute was it done correctly
and completely? Did I miss making the change on any line?
Does it match the declaration or the file opening objects and attributes?
Is one object or attribute inside quotations on one line and not
on the other? etc.....

3) Did I remember to include all the owrite and oread statements at
the correct place?

  Anytime I've had a problem like your's it's been solved by something
in these questions.

dbs