Slient no longer re: 2000i

  • To: OMEGA LIST <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Slient no longer re: 2000i
  • From: Brent August <BRENkkkkkkkkkkkkkNET>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:07:35 -0700

Till now I have been silent. I am to busy trading. I bought 2000i, paid
my $499.00 (two ticks in the S&P) up grade from 4.0. and spent many hrs.
attempting to make it functional.
I have a fast computer, pen. pro. 450 with 256mb. I use win98. I only
trade the S&P.
Historybank.com does not even have the S&P data for the night session,
only the day session. Therefore I could not even test my system from
4.0!!
I agree with all those who say it is not ready for prime time (yet).
I will wait and see and keep testing now and then.
Thank goodness for 4.0 (with all its faults).
I am very interested in what Mark Brown is doing, and will be happy to
test it.

Sorry PO.

Brent
Part of the silent majority