Re: TOUGH GUYS

>>Gee guys, I wonder what happens when you guys get really, really mad.  Why, Peter is so disgusted he is *thinking of* not going back to TS4!  Now that's what I call one tough dude.  If I were Omega, I'd be quaking in my boots...  I'd be really worried about selling you another $5000 piece of junk.  Why, you might write a letter to the editor!
>>

>>The Omega Man
>>
>>I remember one time when I was growing up a bicycle was stolen from a neighbor's front porch.  The culprit was found the next day.  He had a slight head wound.  A slight, but fatal, .45 caliber hole in his head.  And the bicycle mysteriously reappeared on our neighbor's porch.

...so, i should take my pistol to Miami and come home with a copy of TS2Ki
that works as advertised?? Here we go again, get the pro-gunners against
the anti-gunners and divert the attention from the true enemy...you do work
for THEM, don't you? ...get off Peters back, Omega is the target...best
thing everyone can do is stop payments to Omega...you never did grow up
<fart>