Re: QFeed from Quote.com

www.nextrade.org

Kent

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Fritz <fritz@xxxxxxxx>
To: David Wieringa <david_wieringa@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; Code List
<code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: QFeed from Quote.com

David, and any others also thinking about it, maybe we should join
forces and work together to develop something we can all use?  That
will work especially well if we have common needs.  E.g. I'm a
systematic trader so I don't need a lot of discretionary tools like
Gann fans, Fib tools, etc etc.  I just need a platform to collect and
chart data, and to develop, backtest, and run systems.  Anybody else
in that boat, who would also like to help develop a simple platform?