Re: Satellite Heaters

> Or, use any spare zebra barn heaters.

sure right, also you can put FRESH zebra dung on the LNB - that will warm it
for some time, but maybe you need additional zebras to deliver enough dung
to put up there...

....hmmm, maybe you can put the old one in the microwave to keep warm - will
aks my wife........

rgds hans

PS: for those people with lack of zebras, there are OFFSET dishes. They do
NOT point straight in the sky but more horizontal and the LNB is at a different
angle to the center. remember: entry angle = exit angle, heard that before ?
..... yep learned at school quite early years...... I could have 1 meter of snow
here -  it would never cover the LNB or the dish, but the zebra.