Re: Dollar Bill

heck yea!  I was embarrassed thinking i was the only hold out who hasn't
upgraded to ts 5.  according to the letter it says that practically everyone
else has upgraded?   i guess this will be my only last chance, i'd better
hurry or i'll miss it because sales are so brisk.  i know of one that was
sold in france, or was it a gift in return for all the defense post like the
magazine article was?

mark

ps glad to know there are 2 of us who didn't fall into the bear trap, even
many of the hold outs buckled under and now are here on the list asking
what's wrong?  how do i, why wont it, why did it?