QFeed from Quote.com

I'm in the process of migrating from TS2K/SignalOnline to
TS4/Dynastore/Quote.com (QFeed).

Today I subscribed to QFeed, downloaded the software and ordered several
futures exchanges.  This is an example of how the internet should work.
Easy to follow directions, fast downloads, effortless installation,
great documentation.  QFeed explains its data routing process (sounds
impressive to me) and what it does if the net is congested.  Signal
Online doesn't even mention this and my experience is they suck when it
comes to navigating the net.  QFeed even has a message that indicates #
seconds since last update, and the niumber of seconds (or fractions
thereof) of delay.

QFeed also corrects bad ticks.

QFeed has a much larger array of indices and detailed instructions on
format for options, futures etc.

In several days I'll be getting real time quotes and can compare QFeed
to SignalOnline for speed.

Next step in purchase and installation of Dynastore.