Re: Stock Market going to recover?

"b squared" is the best "bottom" leading indicator i've found :))

this market has a correlation factor of 91% to 1987, but, and this a
BIG "BUT", the alterate view has a correlation factor of 87% to 1993.
what does this mean? if the market doesn't crash within the next few
days, then the lows are in, so hold own to yer hats, cuz we're on a
rocket ride to new highs by years end, that's what!!!!

TJ

new paradigm economics hard at work