Pasting out data after y2K patch

A friend of mine has applied the y2k patch to ts 4 and is unable to paste
out data.  He has rebuilt his indices and tried to paste out a very small
amount of data but the "OK" button is still grayed out.

Any ideas?  Please CC me on the replies as I am on digest.

Charles Kaucher

The Grand Duke said: 'He who excels at resolving difficulties do so before
they arise.  He who excels in conquering his enemies triumphs before
threats materialize.'
     --  Comments in The Art of War by Sun Tzu