RE: Stock Market going to recover?

Balmer's comments are entirely self-serving and no news organization I have
seen has the guts to report it. All this 'over-valuation' means that tons of
venture capital is rushing to small companies who can, for a brief and rare
time, effectively compete with Microsoft in new areas of the internet. All
this 'over-valuation' in IPOs means that young companies don't have to look
to selling out to MS as their only exist strategy, and if MS does buy
someone, they have to pay a lot more than otherwise (think hotmail and
webTv, both over 400M). Without this 'overvaluation' MS would be much much
more dominant on the web.

- Craig Danuloff