simple

I have been experimenting with a very simple system While it is true tht
you have to monitor it it seems to give god results
it is simpy buying higher bottom and selling lowere tops
also in the three minute sp500 chart I have seen many times where it
sets up wht i call a should   in other words if the price is in an
uptrend and it fails after a few bars to make a new high then i will
sell short under one of the more recent bars and the price. far more
often than not . just seems to fall rather dramatically

if anyone is interested in this rather simple yet effective way of
trading you can email me and i can put some charts together as an
example
i was told once tht most traders are too indicator dependent and tht if
you learn how to read  price action then it can be far more effetive
anad it would work for a variety of markets