Neat multiple app. utility.

www.bigmonitors.com

Came across this site yesterday. The download is a freebie, tried the
utility on a 15 " monitor at work, didn't want to mess up any of my
settings on my system at home. Seemed to work OK.  For of us who have
not graduated to multiple monitors it is kind of a neat way to display
multiple applications onscreen at the same time. Thought it might be of
interest to some of the folks on the O-list.

The usual disclaimers apply, I have no vested interest in Conerstone
Peripherals Technology  --- blah blah blah.