TS2000 LinearRegValue Function

The last line of this TS 2000 Omega (copyrighted) function is:

LinearRegValue = Intercept + Slope * (Len - 1 + CurrentBar - CurrentBar -
TargetB);

Len is the Length for the Linear Regression and TargetB is the number of
bars extrapolated forward.     However this calculation struck me as odd
since CurrentBar - CurrentBar is zero.

In TS 4 CurrentBar - CurrentBar is:  CurrentBar - BarNumber.

As I recall CurrentBar and BarNumber can differ in certain circumstances,
perhaps in a function, however Bar Number isn't even listed in the TS 2000
Help.   Can anyone recall why it was coded that why in TS 4?