Re: Account Cancellation

For the price of upgrade from 4.0 to 2000i if we could use the software
just as EOD research instrument it would be OK with me. Of cause, it is a
pity that this software is useless in real time, but who know, may be, just
maybe in a few short years (we have only one leap year coming) and with new
computers of 10 million MHz CPU, 1000 Gbite memory and super-doper optic
cable modem, and ... Omega software will work?