TraderWare Update and some interesting charts

TraderWare Update and some interesting charts

http://24.0.100.173:5080/twtest1/twcharts.htm

you will find a variety of multi data charts

second bar charts (an industry first)

multi data tick bar charts (an industry first)

multi data second bar charts (an industry first)

multi data second, minute, tick bar chart (an industry first)

multi data anything you want stacked compression charts (an industry first)

no bouncing ticks when testing a system on daily data, resolution resolved
down to the tick is automatic when testing a system using daily data.

a system can initiate a trade intra bar (an industry first) so a system can
trade exactly as it appears when it is an indicator.

mb

ps other features that are much more significant are being closely held
until release, they are industry first also..  hang on

C/VB programmers interested who live in the dallas are  welcomed to contact
me, please answer these minimum qualifications.

1.) can you pack everything you own into one suitcase?
2.) do you have a girl friend?
3.) do you have any hobbies other than programming?
4.) do you have any living relatives?
5.) will you work for food?
6.) do you mind sleeping at our offices? (we have a shower and kitchen)
7.) are you good at dodging flying objects?
8.) when was the last time you worked for a fast food chain?