Anybody use TC2000 scans?

I find TC 2000 from Worden Bros. very helpful in scanning for equities
prior to the following day's open. I am using some of Jeff Coopers ideas

from Hit and Run Trading, but I need some help writing some of the
"personal" easy scans. Are any of the user's on this site familiar with
easy scan?

One scan I am having a problem with is:  "Range (H-L) today has to be
greater than or equal to the largest daily range of the last 9 days.

I have a few other questions, but if anyone is familiar with this
program and can assist me, I would appreciate it.

Thank you

L. Davis